We provide practical and comprehensive support in the critical tax practice area of structuring and operating a business. Furthermore, we provide support for deciding which entity best suits a particular business situation.
We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many business owners make when stating their new venture.
We help you…
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans
- Determine your start-up capital needs
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs, and hardware
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs
- Prepare and file all required Federal and Provincial licenses and permits
- Identify your business insurance needs.